Wednesday 17 April 2013

Introduction....

Hello and welcome to my brand new blog!

I thought I would tell you a little bit about me....

Im a thirty(ish!) Mum of one.

I have the most beautiful son who is 5.

DS has a autism diagnosis which was quite early aged 3, he was non-verbal until about 12 months ago but now is saying a few words which is massive progress!

Im divorced from DS's father but we maintain a good relationship as we have something very important and precious to us, in common - DS!

Ive created this blog to record our ups and downs - the great bits and moments in relation to raising a child with ASC. The moments your child stuns you with something you never thought he could do in all your wildest dreams, milestones that you thought you would never see, moments where a lump forms in your throat with sheer proudness you have never ever experienced before and of course the not so good parts, the difficult bits, the days you just want to fling your hands up in the air and admit defeat, give up completely and sob until you can sob no more.

My views and opinions on this blog are not from a professional perspective, they are personal to me.

Well hope you enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment