Tuesday 12 January 2016

Smile when you're winning....

I love a good comp!
When a competition with a pretty fabulous prize catches my eye, I am on it like a shot! :)

Over the years, I have won some really good things. I mainly enter for things for DS but I have won some prizes for myself too.

So I haven't won a car or speedboat yet but I have won £250 Sainsburys vouchers, £100 Aldi vouchers and a £200 meat hamper that arrived just before Christmas as well as various beauty bits and toys.

The best wins have been a huge delivery of all the products that won 'Product of the Year' (this was 2 years ago) there was washing detergents, washing up liquid, shampoo, conditioner, handwash, sanitry products, Pampers nappies, wipes, lasagne kits - loads and loads more! I actually squealed when I opened the box! :)

A few weeks ago, I received an email confirming that I won the competition for this teepee!
It arrived today all the way from Norway and I immediately started to unpack and put it together!

I am not disappointed! Its bigger than it looks and I can't wait to see DS's face when he sees it.

It looks sooooo comfy and he can close the door and hide himself in there if he wishes.

I entered this comp as I thought this would be ideal for him to play, rest, snuggle and hideaway in it.

I absolutely love the little wooden feather on it too :)
I can see us huddled in there together reading stories on cold and damp days.

My lounge is now starting to resemble a playroom and I actually like it! lol :)


So if a worthwhile comp catches your eye, enter it as you never know as SOMEONE has to win it and that someone might just be you! ;)

xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow lucky you! I have never one anything ! Enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to think like that Sarah! Also since writing this post, I've had another win! :) xx

      Delete